Tierra Del Sol Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tierra Del Sol Owners

A forum for the Unit Owners of Tierra Del Sol in Orlando.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
TDSO has been updated with a mobile version to be viewed on your mobile device. If you wish to view it the classic way, a classic view option is available.
TDSO has been updated with a mobile version to be viewed on your mobile device. If you wish to view it the classic way, a classic view option is available.

Dumping ground

Go down 
+2
mike 49
floridasam
6 posters
AuthorMessage
floridasam

Dumping ground Empty
PostSubject: Dumping ground   Dumping ground Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:25 pm

Over the past few weeks I have noticed a number of posts appearing
which seem to have no relevence to the business of this forum.

Of course, if the 229 people who are members are not prepared to
post or do anything to advance the cause of retribution for the crimes of
those who stole their money then this forum will become a dumping ground.

It is sad to see this happening.
I come to the forum now and feel like an old ghost revisiting a deserted house.

WALT --MIKE--VIV--DEMI--ALLTHE OTHERS---WHERE ARE YOU????
Have any of you seen Malcolm---is he keeping well--and enjoying our money???
What is Russell Pierse doing now? and did Mike Ellis get a new job? I heard
he is training to be a Pastor!!!

So much gossip to catch up on.
Surely one post every day between 229 members is not too much to ask.
Back to top Go down
mike 49

Dumping ground Empty
PostSubject: THE FORUM   Dumping ground Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:35 pm

Hi Sam

Your right in as far as to say there is a lack of activate on this forum , and before you all say what do i suggest , i feel i have done my bit maybe its time for other people to think of something to do, I thought if you sign on this forum you should try and have some kind of imput into this no matter how small.

When you look at the TDS trustee report you will see that Wright places his deposit in escrow so he got his $260,000 return what a f..king disgrace when we all have our non escrow pre-ticked, this whole thing was a scam from the beginning it had nothing to do with the worlds downturn that i am sure of,

I hope their is not any one of us who think that S Reynolds will pull a rabbit out of the hat on this resort as the only thing he will pull is the plug on this whole affair.

229 members =$1,000 each= $229,000 to bring Wright the rat down.

Mike...
Back to top Go down
walt

Dumping ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumping ground   Dumping ground Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:13 pm

Hi Eamon
Firstly I would like to say I hope you and your lovely wife are well and in good health and the grandchildren are keeping you both fit.
I agree totally with what yourself and Mike are saying and I have to admit I have really taken a back seat lately regarding TDS.
There just doesnt seem to be enough hours in the day at the moment,I blame it on having two kids under the age of 3 taking up all my spare time,but I wouldnt have it any other way.Its been having the kids since after investing in TDS that it brings it home how terrible this whole saga has been.
The money I invested was for my childrens future its not as if I gambled it on the stock market,but not to have one brick laid is hard to live with.
I personally think we made a mistake last June at the meeting myself and Leon organised.I had arranged for the American lawyer based here in the UK to attend that meeting but many owners thought it would be a waste of money so I was forced to withdraw his help.I still regret that decision I srongly believe as a group we needed proper professional help to move forward.We most likely would of lost more money, but I still think it was our best chance of getting some results.
A lot of owners on this forum would disagree with me but if you was to ask anybody who wasnt involved with this nightmare they would think it crazy that as a group we didnt straight away employ a top lawyer to fight Malcolm all the way.
Anyway it seems to be split between JDS and TDS on how we move forward because JDS still hasnt gone into chapter 11.I just dont know where we go from here any Ideas?????
Regards
Phil
Back to top Go down
mike 49

Dumping ground Empty
PostSubject: THE FORUM   Dumping ground Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:33 am

Phil
Hope all is fine with you the wife and children , i beleive your right about professional help and that has been my goal all along but the support was not there i have no doubt people had their reasons not to contribute towards my lawyers findings.
Instead of talking for three years we should have filed multiply law suite against Wright .

Mr Robert Krawczky said to the trustee that he was not happy with the accounting practices at alg so he resigned.

NOW IT IS HISTORY..

MY HOPE IS THAT WE HAVE ALL EMAILED Mr Stephen Menge with your details if not i can do no more for you

Mike...
Back to top Go down
dg

Dumping ground Empty
PostSubject: The Forum   Dumping ground Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:27 am

I agree with Mike. I already sent an email to Mr. Menge, and he is working on our case. Everyone should do the same.

dg
Back to top Go down
cgilvary

Dumping ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumping ground   Dumping ground Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:53 pm

Just received email form Mr Menge he is working on this case and will get back to me at some point for additional info if needed.
Thanks Mike for your input.
Colm
Back to top Go down
docando

Dumping ground Empty
PostSubject: FYI   Dumping ground Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:10 pm

Here is something that I just found on the web under Simon Reynolds name.

Please don’t forget to send the email to Mr. Stephen Menge

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
docando

Dumping ground Empty
PostSubject: News from Simon   Dumping ground Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Desireé,

Unfortunately I can provide you with no new news. Efforts continue to be made to secure the finances necessary to salvage the property, we remain in Chapter 7 and would have to convert back to Chapter 11 if and when funding is available and court approval is granted. If progress is made I will inform all interested parties, owners and clients via email to the best of my ability.

Best regards,

Simon Reynolds

Mobile: 561-809-9972

Back to top Go down
docando

Dumping ground Empty
PostSubject: More Information   Dumping ground Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:37 pm

I don't know is this will help, but here is more information about TDS and lawsuit in Polk county.

Let me know if any of you have something new to share with the group.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Owner Name: TDS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dumping ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumping ground   Dumping ground Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumping ground
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tierra Del Sol Owners :: Legal Action Drop Box-
Jump to: